Need a graduated, systematic way of providing support to students with challenging behaviour in school?
Here's the good news: we've done all the hard work for you.
Fancy spending long days and evenings writing a whole school approach to SEMH that is:
- evidences a graduated response to need?
- follows the UK government's current polices around SEMH and ECHPs?
No, we didn't think so either. That's why we've put together our free Graduated SEMH Framework.
It's a systematic approach to providing support to children with behavioural needs that can be used in any school.
Our framework is designed to:
- save time
- be realistic in terms of workload
- guide schools through a graduated response to a child's needs
- give prompts about what evidence you need to collect and when
- bake in the 'assess / plan / do / review' cycle
- fit in with the SEMH focus in EHCPs
- give you all the paperwork you need to hit the ground running
So instead of spending time designing and refining your own system of support, save yourself hours and download our Graduated SEMH Framework today.